Friday 10 September 2010

Made Pop Art of a family portrait.

Yesterday I posted a Pop Art image that I had just made. Soon after that posting I got an email from my sister asking me to make pop art of an image that she had attached. Now it being my sister you cant really say no now can you? Especially when I had said how quickly I made it. I take back the quick part now! Knowing myself I never let anything that I am not proud of out of my hands and therefore I take time and care to make sure its good. So it was not quick at all. I also had a power cut in the middle of it that made me very upset since that made me loose some of the work I had done. I always try to save my work quite often but you will always loose some. I know that we very often especially now during the heat of summer we have several power cuts a day so you need to prepare for it but you will never get used to it. It irritates me very much every time.

I worked on the above image this morning then after lunch I made up a little studio here in my office I am now looking at the images I took and I see that I have a big blob of dust on all the images so therefore its on my sensor. I am so glad that I bought the Visible Dust Loupe 7x while I was in England. I ordered it on-line and had it sent to our address in England it is great to use. So much easier and quicker to see the dust what a time saver its expensive I agree that is why I was hesitating but its totally worth every penny in time you save and that you do not need to be as worried to change lenses due to dust coming onto your sensor since it is now easy to clean it. I give it 5 starts out of 5.
I use it together with Dust aid platinum strips. I have posted blurb about them earlier. 



Hope you all have a lovely day.
Helen

No comments: