Friday 17 September 2010

I got T-Shirts made!

Hi,
When I was on my holiday I didn't only buy photo gear for myself I also bought company T-Shirts.
What do you guys think?
I personally love the shirts which is good since it is me that will be wearing them. :-) I just need to make sure I don't grow my hair too long since then the website will not be shown on the back.
I still would like to get a great pair of trousers with loads of cleaver pockets that I can wear together with the T-shirt on photo shoots. I did find a Hugo Boss pair while I was in the UK but to my surprise they were too long in the legs! Since when have I had that problem? Never. I didn't get them so still need a comfy and cleverly made pair of trousers, but still nice and fashionable not a pair of combat trousers for photo shoots.
All suggestions are welcome and if I can buy them in Egypt even better!
Cheers,
Helen

No comments: