Saturday 15 January 2011

Arrived safe and sound to Dubai, U.A.E.

Hello,
I just want to let you all know that I have arrived safe and sound to Dubai. Plane was a bit delayed and I did loose my hubby for 45 minutes at the airport but part from that everything went smooth. :-)

We are both very happy to be back in Dubai. It feels like we never left more like that we have been on a 3 year long holiday.
We have already had time to see a few friends over lunch and dinner which have been great.

I am however soreley missing my Hastens bed and pillow!! I so wish that our shippment would arrive tomorrow. The sooner the better. Our relocation firm that we are using did however say that it would take 30-45 days for our furniture to arrive to Dubai. In the mean time I think I need to frequent the gym and the pool to get some excersice just so that my body will not suffer too much from being in the 'wrong' bed. Anything that is not a Hastens bed is a 'wrong' bed incase you did not know.
If you have no idea what I am talking about check out their website or ask me questions.
www.hastens.com
Talk to you again soon.
I now need to get up to the pool and get to work.
Helen xx

No comments: