Saturday 29 January 2011

Red Chillies for dinner.

Wow this thing about being able to cook again in my own kitchen is great but it asks a lot of creativity out of you. I know this might sound silly to you that have been cooking all along (I have not had a kitchen to cook in for 3yrs and 3 months) but every meal seems to be so often and I am only talking about dinner here. Breakfast and lunch we (hubby and I) both eat separately so I don’t need to plan that thankfully. I definitively need to get some routine and new ideas on what to cook for dinner. Once our container arrives I will have to dig up the cooking books. The single best thing about cooking again is that I can make what I feel like having for dinner that night! And spice it the way I prefer it, with lots of fresh chillies! Yummy.
I used to go to the Fruit and Vegetable market in Dubai for great photo opportunities when I lived here before, I think I need to go back there for some fresh veggies and herbs and maybe bring my camera along as well shame to leave it at home... :-)
I wonder what I should make for dinner tonight?
Please if you have a favourite food recipe do share it with me! I would love to hear what you cook in your kitchen give me some inspiration.
In the meantime I might need to use this website: http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/
for ideas. Hum here is an idea maybe I should start taking food photographs? Food for thought. Pun intended.
If you have similar thoguths check put this food photography link: http://www.learnfoodphotography.com/15-food-photography-interview-from-2010/#utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=15-food-photography-interview-from-2010
Cheers,

Helen

2 comments:

MammaViking said...

Last night we had one of our super easy no effort dinners that pretty much takes care of itself dinners all you have to do is add the "stuff". We use a clay pot that you put in the oven. The stuff we use is Lipton onion soup mix, water, pork chops, carrots, potatoes, mushrooms and petite green peas. It comes out pretty tasty. Good Luck!

hshippey said...

Sounds yammy I shall give it a try, once I get myself a Clay pot.
Thanks for the suggestion.