Thursday 3 February 2011

I am still using chillies for every meal part from breakfast. :-) Although I have heard that hot chocolate and chillies are a great combination. But then again I am not drinking hot chocolate for breakfast.
I am enjoying learning how to cook/steam vegetables for dinner. I never really ate them growing up and have never really made a dinner with vegetables unless they have been part of a stew, so I am surprising myself in how much I am enjoying eating them. Today I even had raw cauliflower as a snack. Not too shabby I must say and very healthy don’t you think?
My hubby laughed at me the other day when I asked if you eat the green leaves on the cauliflower. I just don’t want to waste any food and don’t mind cooking them if you are supposed to but apparently you don’t eat that part.
Just so you are aware I grew up on salads not vegetables my hubby grew up eating vegetables and very over cooked ones. Me I prefer them to still be almost raw at least crunchy. In my pursue of the perfect steamed vegetables I can say that it is much yummier to eat vegetables that you have bought fresh and not the frozen ones.
I have had a great start work wise this February with a few jobs coming in and that is without me really looking for any so that is great. I am very pleased since I know that being new in town I probably need to crank up the marketing a bit in the beginning.

I am tomorrow for instance photographing a ski tournament in Dubai which will be great fun. I am doing it Pro-bono to market myself towards the Scandinavian market. http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=183419385030995&id=699197495&ref=notif&notif_t=feed_comment_reply#!/home.php?sk=group_143110569081030

I am also giving away a Free Family Portrait session as a prize. Thinking that I need to do a few things like these in the beginning to get seen so people know that I am back in town again.

Next week I will be busy with photographing golfers during the Dubai Desert Classic tournament. As well as a golf clinic with Richie Ramsay at Al Badia Golf Club. http://www.albadiagolfclub.ae/
So happy days but busy ones for sure.

No comments: