Saturday 13 March 2010

Photo Shoot

Hi there,
Those of you that follow me on Facebook and/or Twitter (@hshippey) already knows that yesterday afternoon/evening I was busy doing a photo shoot for a client.

It always seems like no matter how much you plan ahead for the unforeseen you still need to be ready for it. Yesterday I arrived in good time to scout the location and plan where to take the images check the light etc. I took a few images in different areas of the room to check where was the best. I decided it was best by the window so that I got the people back lit and then use my Speedlite 580EXII Flash to light their faces. Due to some of unforeseen obstacles from the clients we could not start the shoot until very late and of course by the time we could start the sun was long gone and therefore one of my light sources with it. So in the end I only had my flash.
What to learn from this experience…. Always plan what you want to do and achieve thoroughly and be ready to do something totally different to save the day!

I better get busy sending the images to the client so that they can send out their press releases.

Till next time Happy Shooting.

No comments: